There are plenty of local producer’s markets in Périgord Noir, offering typical specialties of the region. This is an opportunity to just walk around in a real french institution and to please your tongue. Amongst these markets you can discover :
- Market of local producers, every Fridays from 4:00pm to 8:00pm, and in winter from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, on the high parking lot of the polyvalent room “salle polyvalente” in Plazac,
- Market of Bugue, every Tuesday from 8:00am to 1:30pm on the place de la mairie,
- Market of Saint-Geniès, every Sunday from 7:30am to 1:00pm,
- Markets of producers of the Meyrals country, every Thursday from 8:30am to 1:30pm on the place de la Mairie,
- Market of the Bachellerie, on the place de l’église (church square) every Saturday from 8:00am to 1:30pm.