Tent pitches in the Périgord Noir
LODGING LE LAC
Fully equiped, a surface of 85m²
Minimum surface of 100m²
For 5 or 6 persons, 25m² to 29m²
5 or 6 persons, surface of 35²
YOUR SPACIOUS AND EQUIPPED CORNER
Our campsites have a minimum surface of 100m² covered in grass and are evidently adapted for disabled people.
Your intimacy will be preserved by borders of hedgerows, and you can be accomadated (for an additional fee) with an electrical connection of 10Amp. You will also be allowed the use of a barbecue to enjoy some grilled meat with your friends or family.
For a holiday in the Dordogne in the heart of nature in Plazac
The locations we have are particularly pleasant and comfortable to enjoy a quality of stay impeccable.
The wild environment that composes the plots will be for you a real change of scenery, but also the calm and the tranquility which reigns in our camp-site.
You unfold your camping table in a shady corner, and share a family meal until dark, in absolute calm, without forgetting to contemplate the starry sky in the company of your children.
You will feel on vacation and will be one with nature, that’s for sure!
So do not hesitate, take advantage of our camping pitches in the Dordogne for your next holidays in Plazac, in the Périgord Noir.
All our camping accommodations in the Dordogne
To spend an unforgettable stay in Dordogne, we also offer rental accommodation that meets the needs of all:
- Mobile homes ranging from 25 m2 to 29 m2, have a nice terrace for a relaxing family holiday
- All-wood chalet, ideal for families or groups, 5 or 6 beds available for indoor and outdoor comfort
- The cottage can accommodate 4 people, fully equipped, it guarantees peace and tranquility in the heart of the forest of Périgord
Availability and rates of our emplacements
- Surface : 100m²
- Adapted to disabled people : Yes
- Delimited by hedrows
- Electricity : for an additionnal fee
- Electrical outlets
- WC and access to the showers included
- Waste separation
- Barbecue authorised
- Parking : Car on the spot
- Pets : Freely allowed, on a leash with their vaccination book